I have been having email problems lately with the contact form on my website. If you send me an email and don't hear back from me within 48 hours, please contact me again. Email me directly at amy@babystepsstudios.com or call me at 614-863-2913. Thank you for your patience while I figure this out.

"One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photos out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photos out of focus are a style. " ~Author Unknown

Friday, February 24, 2012

Session Faves: Adalynn. 9 days. Newborn. {Columbus Newborn Photographer}

It was so nice to meet Adalynn and welcome her into the world yesterday with her very first photo shoot. She was a squirmy little munchkin and didn't want to sleep at all! But once the baby whisperer got a hold of her she got some great shots of this adorable little girl!








No comments: