I have been having email problems lately with the contact form on my website. If you send me an email and don't hear back from me within 48 hours, please contact me again. Email me directly at amy@babystepsstudios.com or call me at 614-863-2913. Thank you for your patience while I figure this out.

"One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photos out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photos out of focus are a style. " ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Session Faves: Adam. Head shots. {Columbus Photographer}

Adam came into the studio this past weekend for head shots. He's a poet who was needing them for book covers, appearances, and social media for promoting his poetry and readings. He is a long time friend of mine which made shooting him easy for Amy because he opened up and they could crack jokes about me the whole time!









No comments: