I have been having email problems lately with the contact form on my website. If you send me an email and don't hear back from me within 48 hours, please contact me again. Email me directly at amy@babystepsstudios.com or call me at 614-863-2913. Thank you for your patience while I figure this out.

"One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photos out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photos out of focus are a style. " ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Session Faves: Mackenzie. Newborn. 6 days. {Columbus Newborn Photographer}

We helped welcome little Mackenzie into the world on Monday when we did her newborn session. She was born on Valentine's Day - could she not have a sweeter birthday? This little doll was so cute and cuddly while we were shooting her; she didn't want to fall asleep but she didn't cry or squirm too much. We got a lot of great shots of the little one and her lovely family!









No comments: