I have been having email problems lately with the contact form on my website. If you send me an email and don't hear back from me within 48 hours, please contact me again. Email me directly at amy@babystepsstudios.com or call me at 614-863-2913. Thank you for your patience while I figure this out.

"One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photos out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photos out of focus are a style. " ~Author Unknown

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Session Faves: Michelle. 2nd Milestones. {Columbus Baby Photographer}

Seven month old, Michelle, came in for her second milestones session yesterday. This little cutie did not want to sit still at all! She will more than likely be walking tomorrow! We spent most of our time trying to get her to not crawl away while we were shooting. But when we did manage to get her to sit still, we got some adorable shots! Can't wait to see how much she grows by her next session!











No comments: