I have been having email problems lately with the contact form on my website. If you send me an email and don't hear back from me within 48 hours, please contact me again. Email me directly at amy@babystepsstudios.com or call me at 614-863-2913. Thank you for your patience while I figure this out.

"One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photos out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photos out of focus are a style. " ~Author Unknown

Monday, March 5, 2012

New Blog!!

With the change over to the new biz name and new studio, we decided it was a good time to switch things up a bit with a new blog as well. I recently started a personal blog on wordpress (justamybeingamy.wordpress.com) and really like the feel of it, so we decided to move the Amy Clark Studios blog over there as well.

So...if you are a subscriber of this blog, you will need to hop on over there and subscribe to the new one as well. We will no longer be posting updates to this blog going forward.

With the new blog, there is also a fun little contest going on to win a free photo iPhone case...so what are you waiting for?

Drumroll please:

www.amyclarkstudios.wordpress.com

No comments: